Kamis, 19 Februari 2009


The Internal Revenue Service (IRS), which is the tax collecting authority in the United States, demands that 30 percent of the winning amount on casinos and other gambling establishments by international visitors shall be withheld by these establishments. This amount will have to be submitted as tax to the government.

But residents of certain countries outside the US are eligible to get a refund of tax on such casino winnings as a result of a few tax treaties that have been made with these countries by the US government. Casino tax rebate is an agency who is experienced in this.

They can help an international visitor on US tax recovery and provide assistance for getting a refund from the federal gambling winnings tax withheld by the particular establishment. I guess this would be a service particularly greatly useful for those international visitors planning spend some time in the US casinos.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar